Monday 26 May 2014

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (26/01/2014)





So I have just finished my fourth book of the year. Which o happens to be one of my favourite Harry Potter books, and probably one of my favourite books in general? I cannot express how happy this books makes me. I remember reading it at around the age of 8 and it being the first book that made me laugh out loud, cry and read in less than a week. Up until this point it took me months to finish a book, as a child I enjoyed reading but it wasn't until this book that I realised I LOVED reading and would spend hours in the day reading. This was also the first book to have me then have to wait for the next installment to come out. With the next book being the first ever book I per-ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment