Monday 26 May 2014

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (24/01/2014)





So I decided over Christmas that I was well overdue a re-read of my favourite book series, and so the Potter fandom recommences. I won't be reviewing these books that I am re-reading, especially the Harry Potter series, everyone should pretty much know what to expect by now.

Interestingly, the very first time I went to read this book, I got two pages in and stopped. It went back on the shelf and didn't get picked up again until at least a year later. I was very young... so young in fact that the book had been bought with book stamps I had saved over the year at school for the most joyous occasion (at least for me) of the 'book man' coming to school. When I did pick this book up again it sparked a whole new level of bookworm in me, and set my expectations very high for all following books and sagas.

No comments:

Post a Comment